CODE OF ETHICS AND GOOD CONDUCT
PRINCIPLES OF GOOD CONDUCT
What to do When Confronted with a Case of Unethical Behavior
Within your affiliate and the International office, you may discuss or report it to:
- Your supervisor in the first instance. If that is not appropriate, then:
- The CEO or Chair of your affiliate. If that is not appropriate, then:
- The Ethics Officer of your affiliate, if any.
Across the International community for issues concerning more than one affiliate and/or between an affiliate and the International office, you may discuss or report it to:
- The CEO or Chair of the International office. If that is not appropriate, then:
- The Ethics Officer of the International office
Behavior that is inconsistent with the values and commitments in this document should be immediately corrected. If this is not the case, this may be reported to the International Office, click here or email email@example.com. Every member of the Make-A-Wish community is responsible for addressing unethical behavior.
Be aware that if you are found to have behaved in a manner contrary to this code, you may be asked to step down from your responsibilities, subject to the relevant laws of your country and any other disciplinary proceedings within the organization.
For many years, we have put in place a fraud signaling mechanism available to all at MySafeWorkPlace.